No matter where in Adelaide or South Australia you are located Mattiske Funerals can offer a Burial Service or a Cremation Service. We can also organise repatriation if needed. Regardless of which funeral option you choose we can tailor the service to your requirements and you might like to include some of the following in your loved one’s service:
- Your choice of civil celebrant or religious clergy.
- A private viewing or viewing at the funeral to share your final moments together and say that special goodbye.
- A choice of coffin styles and designs to suit your budget and type of service.
- Your choice of service theme, including music, flowers, and memorial cards and visitor book.
- Catering facilities at either of our two private funeral chapels.
- A permanent online memorial via our online memorial pages.
While arranging a funeral service is an intensely personal experience and we want to help you through every step of the process there are a few official procedures that need to be carried out. We will be there to help you through every step of this process and when you contact us there’s a few things we’re going to need from you to get started:
- The age and full name and address of your loved one.
- The address and phone number of where they are currently located whether this be a hospital, nursing home or coroner.
- Their doctor’s contact details.
There are also a number of official certificates that are required but we can help you smooth out the process of getting those and filing them with the relevant authorities and take the load off of your shoulders so you can concentrate on the important matters.